Here are the steps necessary to create a KUPS league team. You MUST be logged in to the KUPS system in order to create a KUPS league team.
Now with screenshots to make it clearer. Please note that not all the forms will look exactly the same but the general steps should remain the same.
1) Navigate to your desired League and Division (eg: Spring League -> Tuesday Competitive -> Tier 1b)
2) Click the Registration Tab
3) Click 'Click here to create a new team"
4) Enter the team name and other captains user name. Your team has been created by you are NOT registered for league (see step 5).
You might receive an error message, this is currently being worked on and will be fixed soon (hopefully).
5) Submit the team for Registration. Click the "Registration Status" tab. Then Click "Submit Registration". Your team has now been registered for league.
5a) Pay your league fees. There are two ways to pay your league fees
1) Cash or Cheque - League Registration Night - Tuesday, April 8th between 6-8pm at Kelsey's
7) Assign players to your roster - See the How To roster players guide here.
Please note: Players MUST sign-up for your team PRIOR to playing in any KUPS league game.